Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i plan to get a rear stand for my bike, and im going to be purchasing some spools but dont want to spend too much for them. Am i ok with getting some generic spools off ebay? i'm just making sure these aren't like sliders, where i need to make sure im getting quality stuff or else i'll kick myself in the ass later

·
Debt Management Counselor
1,564 Posts
So i plan to get a rear stand for my bike, and im going to be purchasing some spools but dont want to spend too much for them. Am i ok with getting some generic spools off ebay? i'm just making sure these aren't like sliders, where i need to make sure im getting quality stuff or else i'll kick myself in the ass later
i use/recommend the pit-bull spools. very good quality and not much $$$. $15 plus shipping.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I recommend spooled sliders, saved my swingarm.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
i have the vortex spools and they work great w/ my pitbull stand.
they were only 15 bucks at my local dealer.

·
Registered
923 Posts
i got the shogun chrome spools and i think they work as a slider too and look great on my bike like 25 dlls.

rodrigo

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so im going to get the pitbull spools...what size should i be getting 8mm, 10mm?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I polished my swing arm, dont want an ugly slider sticking out of it. so I just screw a bolt in and take it out when I'm done with the bike on the stand.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just got my R&G Racing Fork Protectors and Rear Spool Cotton Reels. The spools fit with my Pitbull Rear Stand perfectly. They aren't cheap though. $40.00 for the Rear Spool Cotton Reels. I already had the R&G sliders, so I had to make sure everything matched. I'm weird like that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts