Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my first track day coming up in a week. A few weeks ago I contacted STG about some gear that I would need and some parts I wanted for my bike. I talked to Jason on the phone and he was more then helpful with everything. Out of my whole order the Knox back protector was a must for the track. Jason made sure to ship out the back protector right away, separate from my main order, to make sure I would have it for my trackday (requirement at the track).

Everything else shipped from MI last Thursday and was supposed to arrive Monday. I woke up to the FEDEX man today, SAT at about 8am with the rest of my order. Again, I have been going to STG first for everything since 2007. Their prices and customer service are the best in the industry. I also love supporting businesses in my home state of Michigan.

Thanks again Jason. :banger:

·
Registered
743 Posts
STG is awesome. I ordered a few things last month to get ready for my second season of trackdays. not sure if this is a mistake but I got a fork seal driver and in the shopping cart it was $0.00 which was a nice suprise. needless to say i didn't hesitate to place the order. got everything in about 2 days (shipped to VA).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts