Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order on the 22nd, it gets processed on the 23, but it takes 2 days just to ship it?

Not to mention this package seems to have been shipped via USPS (I've always received packages from STG via Fedex, and I thought this was why shipping was so expensive from them).

I recall my order before this one taking a bit longer to ship than usual as well, but it was soon after the holiday's so I didn't think much of it. I have been a loyal STG customer, but now I'm not sure..

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your mad it took them 2 days to ship?!?

Sent from iPhone motorcycle app.
Is it unreasonable to expect a retailer to be able to process and ship an order within 1-2 full business days? I don't see any reason why it should take 3 or more full days to process and ship an order.

I'm not really mad.. a little annoyed perhaps, but not mad. In the passed STG was very prompt with their shipping, all I'm saying is that they seem to be dropping the ball as of late.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Maybe they are extremely busy.
Maybe what you ordered wasn't in stock and instead of shipping you an incomplete order they just waited till they got everything you ordered before they shipped it out.
Maybe you should have called them instead of posting up some BS thread on a forum.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
My order from Motomummy that i placed 3 days ago is still processing which is a little odd... big deal as long as I get what I ordered. You have to have a little patience my friend

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Man I bet you have never ever bought anything from a vendor outside the US with your style of now now now do not ever do it cause you will be extremely upset as far as STG those people will go above and beyond to make sure their client is satisfied so what if your order was delayed no need to get all bent out of shape about it next time shop at Walmart

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Sport Bike Track Gear seems to be getting sloppy

Wow troll to the max Jason and STG go above and beyond to improve and give the best Customer service

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
444 Posts
Re: Sport Bike Track Gear seems to be getting sloppy

Holy shat now its not going to get here until Monday probably :( the world must be ending before then. Lighten up bro its not like its going to take a month or something

·
Registered
913 Posts
Sport Bike Track Gear seems to be getting sloppy

I placed an order on the 22nd, it gets processed on the 23, but it takes 2 days just to ship it?

What time on the 22nd did you place the order? If it was after business hours then it won't get processed until the next business day. if it was processed during business hours your bank may not have released the money until the next business day... Too many unknown variables to be placing blame....

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
483 Posts
i like STG and have ordered gear from them more than once, but their shipping time does leave a bit to be desired. /shrug

·
Registered
343 Posts
Maybe they are extremely busy.
Maybe what you ordered wasn't in stock and instead of shipping you an incomplete order they just waited till they got everything you ordered before they shipped it out.
Maybe you should have called them instead of posting up some BS thread on a forum.
:+1:
I've ordered from them a couple of times now. And I am a very happy customer! I wish I had more moneys so I can order some other stuff from them that I've been wanting. Both of my orders took a bit to ship because they had to order things for me. Wasn't a big deal. It still got to me in a pretty timely manner.

When I first ordered form them they were extremely busy (sets of Q2 tires for $218 iirc, on top of the good prices they have on everything else. Yeah they were busy. Took me a while to even get through to Jason to place my order.) Talking to Jason numerous times on the phone was always nice. My most recent order I bought my Shoei X-12 Glory 2. They hooked me up VERY nicely on that lid. Then Jason and I ended up talking about bikes/helmets for the next 10-15 minutes.

You'll never make them all happy I guess though. :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
:+1:
I've ordered from them a couple of times now. And I am a very happy customer! I wish I had more moneys so I can order some other stuff from them that I've been wanting. Both of my orders took a bit to ship because they had to order things for me. Wasn't a big deal. It still got to me in a pretty timely manner.

When I first ordered form them they were extremely busy (sets of Q2 tires for $218 iirc, on top of the good prices they have on everything else. Yeah they were busy. Took me a while to even get through to Jason to place my order.) Talking to Jason numerous times on the phone was always nice. My most recent order I bought my Shoei X-12 Glory 2. They hooked me up VERY nicely on that lid. Then Jason and I ended up talking about bikes/helmets for the next 10-15 minutes.

You'll never make them all happy I guess though. :dontknow:
Sometimes you are an unlucky customer and **** happens to your order. It doesn't mean the vendor is in the right, and the vendor has to explain what is holding up the order if anything changes. If it's a priority order you have to inform the vendor from the start. But honesty, 2 days is nothing really; never dealt with them but give'em a chance.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've had a bit of bad luck with STG, I'm not bad mouthing them at all, (my friend bought some zero outdry knoxs gloves and got them in like 4 days, so I know they're good) but I ordered a pair of Spidi boots from them on a Tuesday, didn't get them until the following Wednesday, had to send them back as they didn't fit properly, this took about 3 days (excluding Sunday, so credit was processed Monday), used the credit to buy some Handroids instead which I believe was done on a Monday or Tuesday, and didn't receive the Handroids until the following Tuesday, so 3 weeks in total to get it all sorted out, longest wait of my life lol. It may have just been bad timing or something of the sort so I'm not bashing them at all, just thought it would be a little quicker.

Still I don't have any issues with them at all and will probably order from them again as their customer service is great. I'll just have to be a little more patient next time

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Re: Sport Bike Track Gear seems to be getting sloppy

Not to mention this package seems to have been shipped via USPS (I've always received packages from STG via Fedex, and I thought this was why shipping was so expensive from them).

I recall my order before this one taking a bit longer to ship than usual as well, but it was soon after the holiday's so I didn't think much of it. I have been a loyal STG customer, but now I'm not sure..
Did you order from the website, or did you call Jason or the shop direct? Ordering from the site usually takes an extra day to process things. Call Jason direct next time, and it should be quicker, plus you help out a guy who does a lot for this forum.

.....Or move to Michigan and have their store be an hour away, like it is for me.

Just kidding, don't do that. No one should ever move to Michigan voluntarily.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
What time on the 22nd did you place the order? If it was after business hours then it won't get processed until the next business day. if it was processed during business hours your bank may not have released the money until the next business day... Too many unknown variables to be placing blame....

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
It was probably after business hours, and because of that knew processing wouldn't take place till the next day. What I'm complaining about is the fact that it took another 2 full days for the item to be shipped.

Did you order from the website, or did you call Jason or the shop direct? Ordering from the site usually takes an extra day to process things. Call Jason direct next time, and it should be quicker, plus you help out a guy who does a lot for this forum.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App
Yeah I guess I'll start calling him from now on..

Since so many of you are jumping down my throat about this, I'm assuming I must have implied that I was unsatisfied with the company as a whole, this is certainly not the case. I've ordered probably 80% of my gear/parts from STG and I will likely continue to do so. Their video reviews are extremely helpful and I've found many great deals from them.

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
I

Since so many of you are jumping down my throat about this, I'm assuming I must have implied that I was unsatisfied with the company as a whole, this is certainly not the case. I've ordered probably 80% of my gear/parts from STG and I will likely continue to do so. Their video reviews are extremely helpful and I've found many great deals from them.
You started an entire thread bashing them for a 2 day delay. Makes you sound like a princess. :supergay:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts