Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting a second bike, something for commuting and more relaxed rides. There just doesn't seem to be too much out there that appeals to me. The VFR800 is about it. What else is comparable, yet still affordable. No BMW's or Ducatis please, I don't want to have to live on mac and cheese.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
tiltedworld said:
Tuono..like sex on wheels :thumbup:
Kinda ranks up there with a bike that is going to make him eat Mac and Cheese.

There are lots of good fun bikes out there, but i would not get one that over laps with your current bike. You will quickly find one will collect dust if you do.

·
Registered
85 Posts
if you want a low budget bike I would go for an older model CBR 600F or a Yamaha Fazer.
Or a Diversion 900. Has no chain but a diff.
Allthough I must say I personally think the diversion is the crappiest ride of the 3 mentioned.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
There are lots of good fun bikes out there, but i would not get one that over laps with your current bike. You will quickly find one will collect dust if you do.
-------------> Very true statement seen it happen many many times and its always the pure sport bike that gets left behind too!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a Katana right now and it's riding position is extreemly comfortable as you are more upright. 600 or 750 would do for the work commute I am sure. The VFR has the same feel and riding position and is as well a nice looking bike!

I won't recomend a BMW to you but I have to tell you I took out the R1100S last year for a boot and it was unbelievable in comfort and braking, one finger on the front will stop you on a dime with those amazing ABS brakes. Two fingers and you may fly over the front!

·
Registered
334 Posts
1FSTOLDGUY said:
F4i works as a great sport/ touring bike. Low cost, comfy and fast.
F4i is not sport touring, it's a supersport just like the 600RR.

The ST1300 is an awesome sport tourer for long distance riding :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts