Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am writing an argumentative research paper for composition on sportbiking. I am defending the possiblitiy of the governemnt litigation regulating sportbike power output/limiting performance characteristics etc. (or something to that effect.)

I am searching the net for articles from magazines by column writers, and am having little luck...

If any of you know of a good article that adresses issues like these and has a sportbikers perspective or something equally helpful that would be great.

I plan on using the "205 mph" guy from MN here to support my cause, because he clearly did not go over 200mph, and it creates a negative image for sportbikers... etc etc.

I also read a column in a mag a few months ago that would of been perfect, but now Im not sure which one, or what month.... I think it was motorcyclist or sport rider.... The writer spoke of how the ZX10R is so fast now, and how older bikes were regarded the same way, and now how people have adapted, and its all for the better- which is basicaly my point, so if anyone knows which one i am talking about that would be freeking awesome.

Any relevant articles from magazines or newspapers or journals are preferrable. And the more specific they are to government and motorcycle control- the better. Any snippets about when the Busas were limited from the factory would be cool too, i could incorporate that.

I might just post it up when Im done.... if anyones interested :nerd

Thanks guys

·
Registered
62 Posts
wow, good deal. If I find anything, i'll be suer to shoot it your way. In the mean time, thumbs up and good luck!

·
Registered
284 Posts
phaderlanx:

I would send an email to Mitch Boehm (Editor of Motorcyclist Magazine). He may be able to help you out. He writes about Government and Motorcycles in the magazine on occasion.

[email protected]

phone # 323-782-2230 -- Number in the magazine for Editorial Assistance

Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts