Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm walking into the gym when about seven R6s and GSXRS roll up to meet up with his female GSXR rider who works at my gym. Being the outgoing guy I am, I try to make quick, friendly coversation. "Damn, nice bikes guys." None of them say a word and they just stare at me. "I'd have to admit I'm pretty jealous, this is the first nice day we've had in awhile and my 600RR is in the paint booth." This time they all look around at each other without saying anything, like I'm ******* retarded.

Guess that's all there is to the story. It's just little disrespectful things like that that make me ashamed to have a sportbike sometimes.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm not sterotyping... but believe it or not, I have had a similar experience from r6 guys and gsxr guys.

*however*.. saw a bunch of guys (2 - RRs and a couple of F4s) at a gas station and walked over to them. Nicest bunch I've met.

Matter of fact, seems like the Honda riders are more approachable and friendly.

You know... squids seem to be pricks too.

N

·
0 Posts
Those are the guys you don't want to ride with because if you were to crash don't expect them to hang around to help...lol.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
the simplest rule of maners is when you are approached
with a greeting you should respond with a better one
these guys are a bunch of ass wipes so do not let that
bother you or discouarge you be proud you have manners :supz:

·
Registered
356 Posts
I keep a sling blade in my tool box for occasions just such as this one, although, sometimes a lawnmower blade may be more convenient. :axe:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ya know You have to do that sometimes. When i cruse around town i get about 500000000000000 people saying damn what a nice bike i had one just like that about a year ago but..... then a lame ass fake story comes out. I get tired of it sometimes. But i try to be nice most the time

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Alot of guys dont want to get in to a conversation with you cause they are just posers and dont want to be exposed as such. If they talk to you, you may ask a basic question that they cant answer, so those types tend to be the ones that ignore you.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
cbrsexrr said:
Well, you meet the nicest people on a Honda....right?

Took the words right out of my mouth!

What the hell is wrong with R6'ers and gixxer riders anyway!!!!! They have insecurity issues. Damn squids! All show and no go. F*ck em! lol

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
had some kid on an F2 last weekend look at my bike, and i swear, he said "whoa, nice bike, looks fast... how big is it?" so i pointed to the same decal he was staring right at ((600RR)), and said 1200. he just looked at me and said "cool"

so, idiots do come in all breeds. i figured 600 on both sides adds up to 1200... right? :roll:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I know this is a little different but, how about those guys that say "oh that's only a 600" these guys are the best :rolleyes:

btw my one ridding buddy drive's a 04 r6 and the other a 04 gixxer. They're ok...I guess :yawinkle:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts