Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone has purchased from sportbiketrackgear.com. I'm facking frustrated as hell right now with them. I checked out their website and saw that they advertised having Laser Extreme exhaust in stock. So, I made an order online and a sales person called me the next day and said that the exhaust is coming from oversea and will take about 2 1/2 weeks. Well, it's been 4 1/2 weeks and no exhaust or even a tracking #. Spoke to a guy named Nick today and he said it'll "probably" be another week before the exhaust get to them and another week from them to me. WTF??????. I haven't ordered anything from oversea but I can't imagine that it would take more than a month for some thing like an exhaust. Should I just ask for a refund??

·
Registered
885 Posts
Ive bought off them a few times and have alwasy been very good with me.. Customs can sometimes be a bitch i just ordered a tire hugger for a 675... Took over a month to get from over seas

·
Registered
735 Posts
As far as I know they are legit, probably some problems with customs. Hope you get it soon.

·
Registered
639 Posts
yea there legit ive gotten tires from them before.. could just be what he is beening told by the dealer ya know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts