·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all that work they did to it and it's still at the bottom :lol2:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Curious where the F4i would have ended up as well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
what ever happen to 124 hp???

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umar456 said:
you have to figure all these new BS claims by the manufacturers are with ram air and probably at low temps. remember how the new r1 was supposed to have 180hp? try 151 at the wheels, less than the cbr1000rr :lol2:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Man the CBR sure drops way under the others at around 9500 rpm. Whats up with that.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, if you dont have the article do you know the mods to the bikes or is this supposedly stock? Mine does 109.75 in Vegas with a full Erion system and a power commander.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Your goign to get more hp at sea level. More o2 in the air which is better for power. Just like nitrious. It has more o2 then air does, that and it's cold which makes more hp. It's not an explosive gas but the o2 allows a bigger flame explosion which makes more power.

·
Registered
283 Posts
luckydevil said:
umar456 said:
you have to figure all these new BS claims by the manufacturers are with ram air and probably at low temps. remember how the new r1 was supposed to have 180hp? try 151 at the wheels, less than the cbr1000rr :lol2:
hey can you link me to where the R1 tested at 150?? :lol2:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Just a side note, I read the same website that this dyno was taken from and I am curious how they dyno. A local dyno just ran a Daytona 600 with just a slip on at 102.1 (SAE). Pretty impressive for coming from someone other than the big four.

Also, manufacturer claims are made at the crank (sometimes w/ ram air BS). This can be as high as 20% off from at the wheel.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts