Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to sell to help pay for daughters collage, spotless 05 600rr red and black adult owned never wrecked, tracked or abused, completly stock except for woodcraft frame sliders and rear spools, 6733 miles have pics i can e-mail, please contact me at [email protected] or call 618-709-6311 thanks, geno

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
it would def. help if you posted pics here. I can help you post them if youre unsure about how to do it

edit:

·
Registered
595 Posts
need to sell to help pay for daughters collage, spotless 05 600rr red and black adult owned never wrecked, tracked or abused, completly stock except for woodcraft frame sliders and rear spools, 6733 miles have pics i can e-mail, please contact me at [email protected] or call 618-709-6311 thanks, geno

collage like picture collage or college where you go to learn to spell college ?....just messing, im not a spelling bee champ myself.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
dont sell it for anything less than your asking price...it will sell. Its just not a 1-2-3 thing

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bump for a nice bike and a fair price.

Now for the rest of you pricing experts, it is the end of riding season here in the midwest and his price is good, not great. Yea, your bike MAY be worth more in your local market, but $5000 - $5500 is about right for around here. I've been watching the pricing for awhile now, hoping for a good deal.

eBay may fetch a better price, but then you have to deal with their fees and the shipping thing.

·
Registered
584 Posts
craigslist is your friend. I wouldnt part with it for less than $5500, maybe $5K if you are desperate. But it is not my bike and I dont know what the market is like in your neck of the woods.
GL bro

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for your support and suggestions, i just have no use for a street bike anymore and would love to help my daughter out this yr. not desperate to sell it's been paid for since day one have title in hand, someone will definatly get a steal here, next summer the price will go up a bit after people have sat around all winter

1 - 20 of 21 Posts