Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there only one motorcycle trackday club that does events here? I just moved to Vegas a couple months ago and can only find a trackday in the fall! And I want to ride now! Anyone help me out?

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I was just there this past weekend. There are a couple clubs, I ride mainly with Take it to the Track (Ti2TT) but I know that Trackxperience goes there too. I think also SoCalTrackdays still goes out there.

Its a fun track!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I was just there this past weekend. There are a couple clubs, I ride mainly with Take it to the Track (Ti2TT) but I know that Trackxperience goes there too. I think also SoCalTrackdays still goes out there.

Its a fun track!

WTF? You were there? I didn't even see you. Were you in A Group?

I'll be there again next month (June 12th only).

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey im in vegas too and interested and getting on the track. any chance you have room on a truck or trailer for me and i can split gas money??

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Actually I do jump in there every now and then to ride with my buddies. Man I cant wait for that weekend!
ha! sandbagger! you should tell your buddies to move up to B group, at least...
i'll be calling you for a helmet soon brotha...

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'll be at SMMR with disco on the 12 & 13, B group. Coincidently it's my birthday on June 11th so I thought I'd buy myself a nice weekend at the track :) can't think of anything better I'd rather be doing on my birthday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts