Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this sunday marks the first day of spring and the start of most people's riding season. Woohoo...finally! Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck and remind everyone of safety. Let's make it out of another season in one peice. Respect others on the road and when up to no good....stay away from traffic and the popo. Wear gear, have fun, and live another day! :cool:

LET'Z RIDE!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Jeffro600 said:
Supposed to be a chipper 49 degrees sunday...either way, im ridding!! :mrgreen: :cruising: Some call me nutz for riding in 28 degree weather! :mrgreen:
You should come up to Canada and see what we ride in at the start of our season..Sure isn't 28 degree's :-x

·
Registered
327 Posts
I love spring, we get more sunlight throughout the day, since I get to wake up one hour later.. YAY!.. now if the weather just cooperates, I can ridE!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Also remember guys that even though it's spring, the roads are still cold which means your tires don't have the grip that they do in summer. Take it easy for a while till it warms up ;)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Us, northeastern people would take NOT SOO COLD weather even instead of warm weather. Damn weather has been ridiculous here, soo cold this winter. I hate waking up in the morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts