Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
there are a few members on here from the springfield area. There are a few from the Joplin area as well.

As for me, I'm up in Kansas City.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
i have a fishing camp up in lebanon. but i live in Italy right now

·
Registered
276 Posts
Fort Leonard Wood Area...yo we are down to ride..let us know!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
u guys ever make ur way to springfield?

ALL THE TIME. WE JUST RIDE AROUND THE WHOLE CITY MOSTLY DOWNTOWN AND NEAR THE BATTLEFIELD MALL

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Bass Pro Shops. My favorite store in the world.

·
Registered
313 Posts
hey, i'm new to springfield mo. i prefer to ride twisties outside of town rather than in town, but up for whatever. although, i need a tail light... got an IT ordered, but not sure when it's gonna make it here. anyone got a stock mudflap they wanna lend me so i can be legal? edit: figured out a temporary taillight solution

·
Registered
276 Posts
guess i should note that i have an '08

hey whenever you want to ride the twisites around our neck of the woods..hit me up...we live in fort leonard wood...we usually ride up the back roads to the lake of the ozarksand throughout

·
Registered
313 Posts
hey cool, i'll do that. i figured something out for my tail light, looks silly but hey... got an old red tail section that i stuffed an '06 tail light in. most of my bike is black/white, with this rashed up red tail. easy to pick out of a crowd i guess :retard:

going to hallett in two weeks, and got a wedding to go to at the end of the month, but might find some time to ride on the streets between all that.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
ima be down wit riding when i finish my 04 cbr600rr repsol replica, i live in ozark but an in springtown everyday.... i have noticed that there are alot of bikes by B-dub or buffalo wild wings...

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Just to let y'all know, there will be a large group of bikes ride out of Kansas City and roll through Lake Ozark, Osage Beach and such on Saturday the 19th.

I will not be on the ride though. I have obligations with the AF that take priority.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
pretty soon ima starting a riding group in springfield, working on getting the name n shirts worked out pm me if u would like to join?

·
Registered
331 Posts
they cant meet in front of b dubs anymore (fight).. moved to hardees parking lot down the street.. them boys sit and talk more than ride.. ther chicken strips are as wide as your mom :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts