Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm following Sprint Filter on his Facebook Fan Page and they are sharing a link with an Independent Te[/URL]st made by Swansea University of Wales. They tested all performance air filters (K&N, BMC, Pipercross, MWR, DNA and Sprint Filter). And Sprint Filter is the TOP performance air filter.

Sombody who tested on his bike? Is really the TOP?

This is the link they are sharing now:
http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?309313-Sprint-Filter-is-really-best-air-filter&p=3891581#post3891581

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm following Sprint Filter on his Facebook Fan Page and they are sharing a link with an Independent Te[/URL]st made by Swansea University of Wales. They tested all performance air filters (K&N, BMC, Pipercross, MWR, DNA and Sprint Filter). And Sprint Filter is the TOP performance air filter.

Sombody who tested on his bike? Is really the TOP?

I talked to multiple mechanics when getting ready to do a Dyno tune and other mods to my bike, two out of 3 said sprint is best ( the other recommended BCM) The shop I've decided to choose says his team that races track with the CBR 600RR uses the Sprint filters and they've done dyno tests on them and they recommend it.
So I think that speaks well for the Sprint performance air filter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts