Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my buddy rode a bit around Nashville and saw some sportbikes parked in a lot so we stopped to say hi. Nice rides, couple of girls that had some nice bikes :razz: , etc. ... Counting me and my bud, only three folks outta 12 or so had any gear...

Shorts, tanktops, etc. was the norm and every time someone left or came, they had to absolutely go all balls out to pull out in front of cars, etc. to merge, you name it to be "cool" I guess.

....embarrassing.

·
Registered
242 Posts
SDCBR600RR said:
How many Suzukis? :twisted:
Forget that, how many Yamahas? :lol2:

·
Registered
544 Posts
cmon there are more suzuki squids that yamaha squids!!!!
and thats a fact!!!

Honda CBR-600RR World Supersport Champion
Yamaha YZF-R6 AMA Supersport Champion

·
Registered
180 Posts
Squids come in all sizes and makes, you all know that. You also know Harley riders are the biggest squids of all. :lol2:

·
Registered
647 Posts
ANy of them have the cow print or maybe some butterfly material on their bikes. Saw one of those yesterday. Maybe the big puffy pink seats

·
Registered
301 Posts
people here in iowa are the biggest squids of all. I see the group of people and catch up to them, then wait for an hour because that was when they were going to ride... or so they said. So an hour passed, and we were off through town... only to PARK at another parking lot. What abunch of friggin posers. I mean, none of them wear their tires on the sides at all. :bitchslap: The biggest douche I think rides an 04 gsxr6. He's like bla bla this and that, then I call him on the carpet to some friendly competition, and naturally he backs out, then all his buds start tellin me how fast he is in a straight line. I hate these kids here. :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
matt89 said:
people here in iowa are the biggest squids of all. I see the group of people and catch up to them, then wait for an hour because that was when they were going to ride... or so they said. So an hour passed, and we were off through town... only to PARK at another parking lot. What abunch of friggin posers. I mean, none of them wear their tires on the sides at all. :bitchslap: The biggest douche I think rides an 04 gsxr6. He's like bla bla this and that, then I call him on the carpet to some friendly competition, and naturally he backs out, then all his buds start tellin me how fast he is in a straight line. I hate these kids here. :evil: :evil:
+1
i live in Iowa too, and i know what ya mean.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lesse... in all honesty, the only other guy wearing gear was the CBR929 rider :cool:

The yamahas were decked out w/ nice paint etc. but the two suzukis were trashed and had some metal piping holding stuff together. I WILL have my camera next time, almost as good as getting a good mullet picture.

OH TRUE STORY... A guy got killed yesterday right on the main street next to where we were all parked. 115mph ..... and a car pulled out "right in front of him" I argued that at 115, you can pull out anywhere on a PUBLIC road IN TOWN and it would be considered pulling out in front of someone...Anyway, this dude was part of that pack of dudes. interesting and sad.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
where are you guys at in Iowa....I grew up there.....Spencer. Right by okoboji

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yea I hate squids. They don't wear the right stuff, ride the right bikes....... If anybody doesn't do everything just like me I am going to bash them, because if your not like me your WRONG. And dont say I am wrong because I need constant ego reinforcement!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts