1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
i love the thread already! haha

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
not a sport bike, but a squid none the less...

·
Registered
321 Posts
im not sure, but from the looks of the girl on the back of that thing.. he sure is! hes under a nice set of'em lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm pretty sure my pic is the best so far lol......Saw this at a car show this past weekend in Elgin, IL

Check out his SWEET exhaust!!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
wow, it kind of makes me wonder. I know its just a stereotype, but its almost always in sync. Suzuki riders are really not as well prepared to ride as almost every other brand, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Ducati, and especially Honda. Why is this?? I guess it's sort of a rhetorical question..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Saw an exhaust similiar to that on an R6 w/ a squid driving it. IN the rain, flip flops, and a damn spikeglued to the top of his shoei. REEEEEEETARDED

·
Registered
335 Posts
wow, it kind of makes me wonder. I know its just a stereotype, but its almost always in sync. Suzuki riders are really not as well prepared to ride as almost every other brand, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Ducati, and especially Honda. Why is this?? I guess it's sort of a rhetorical question..

+1.... friend of mine just bought an 07 Gixxer 6 yesterday. Shows up to let me see it wearing a $500 Shoei, jeans(saggin' past his a$$), and no lace tennis shoes, with a real tight white t. I promptly called him a squid when he pulled up. He's new to riding so he was like "what?" He'll learn----I hope.

·
Registered
321 Posts
one of the hottest things known to man

this is the greatest view ever!

ive got 2 friend with gixxers, they wear gear maybe half the time.. but they squid it up pretty often. idk what it is about those bikes.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
One night while clickin around on here, someone mentioned taking pictures of squids/noobies in action. Well ima start it off with this guy i saw today while driving to work. Dont you love the socks
those are prolly performance socks matched with payless shoes and walmart jeans... the perfect combo for a hot day!! :toothy4:

i wonder how he'll do if that big ol'd truck next to him starts to merge into his lane...

1 - 20 of 147 Posts