Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gf snapped this on my iphone on our way from Maryland to PA for the Memorial day wknd. Its uncommon that I see this level personal disregard but heading back to my home state of PA, this poor judgment is alive and well. Honestly surprised that these gene pool tards are still reproducing.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Wow...lol :retard:

Most of the flip flop riders out here that I've noticed have been passengers. Saw a lot of riders/flip flops in San Marcos, TX though. I couldn't imagine stubbin a toe coming to a stop, let alone anything else.

This should make for a good Motivational Poster.. :crackup:

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
Not to hate on ur thread but I'm Tired about hearing about Squids. It's gonna happen no matter what. everyone has a choice and let it be there's.I gave up on caring.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I love to pull up next to guys like this at a light and literally RIP them a new one...better me than the street *******

·
Registered
311 Posts
I was out riding with my gf the other night and we hit some huge bumps in the road that I couldn't avoid. We were also going pretty fast. Well, one of the bumps caught her off guard and her foot slipped off the peg and hit the ground. She had her boots on since I wouldn't let her go out in anything else, but if she didn't, she would have one f'ed up foot right now.

Just more proof that you shouldn't ride without your gear

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I was out riding with my gf the other night and we hit some huge bumps in the road that I couldn't avoid. We were also going pretty fast. Well, one of the bumps caught her off guard and her foot slipped off the peg and hit the ground. She had her boots on since I wouldn't let her go out in anything else, but if she didn't, she would have one f'ed up foot right now.

Just more proof that you shouldn't ride without your gear
How long are your g/f's legs if she can sit on the rear seat of your 05 and touch the ground. good lord.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've been visiting family in Florida the last week and a half, and that kind of crap is far too common here. I was in Orlando the other day near Universal and saw a few dozen bikes go by through the course of the day. I saw a grand total of ONE helmet out of all those riders (other than the one or two I saw hanging from some sportbike riders' rear seats), and NO leathers. Blew my mind. How can people be so reckless with regard to their personal safety? As much as I hate to be callous, at least they're only endangering themselves, and might just take themselves out of the gene pool. Oh well...

·
Registered
917 Posts
I would never ride in flip flops!! your pretty much screwed if you go down!! I don't hate on people like that though, it's there choice and they have to live with the pain if they go down.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I love to pull up next to guys like this at a light and literally RIP them a new one...better me than the street *******
Why would you chew someone out at a light for not wearing gear? If a grown man chooses to dress like a tard when riding, who cares?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts