Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
That is by far the stupidest damn thing I have ever seen! Whoever made that needs to get a life! Its like 100 question and most of them are so stupid that a 10 year old that rides bicycles could answer them the way they are supposed to be answerd.

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
You owe me 60 seconds of your life to make up for the ones I just wasted opening that link.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow.. missed all the humor ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
sorry brother but that was lame

·
Registered
59 Posts
Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 18473 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 1 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an absolute moron and a danger to society who should be thrown in jail until their last breath.

Thank you very much for taking the time for this survey! While you're here, feel free to look around the rest of this web site.

·
Registered
860 Posts
"Your score indicates that you are an absolute moron and a danger to society who should be thrown in jail until their last breath"

LOL, that test is ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
ahhhhhhhh somebody pm'd me asking where I got my signature from, I didn't know so I ignored him.

·
Registered
341 Posts
our grade was 67 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
damn...I did about 30 (what an idiot I am!!!) , then figured I'd skip a few dozen, and just read the last one? (hmm...reminds me of school way back when???) ....I really need to get a life?

This test is....
:supergay:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
that's gotta be the dumbest test ever. some of those questions are just plain stupid. but funny. i think i wasted 5 mins of my life before i figured out it was a pointless test.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts