Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a Squid just wearing an Helmet and at least riding at 140 mph running from a cop. He was riding a Hayabusa on I-59N and the cop was at least lagging behind by a mile. The guy was just riding fast but was not lane splitting or doing anything else to put other people on jeopardy.

·
Registered
802 Posts
In front of the cop?! LOL, Double Yikes! lol

A friend of mine saw a bike go flying by him just like you describe. A couple minutes later a cop comes flying up and pulls him over and said it was him!! He had to do alot of reasoning to get out of the cuffs.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
ha, that sucks. I just hope I dont get into a situation like that guy. Tho Id probably throw the bearings if I was desperate. Best idea is to pick n choose where and when to go over the speed limit. Hope he got away and nobody was hurt (except the cops pride)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Haha i saw this same thing when two GSXRs rode past me while i was in my car...one wasnt even wearing a helmet and they were flying(i know cause i was easily cruisin at about 85 and they shook my car when they went by) and shortly after two cop cars on their tail. About 7-8 miles later i drove past and the cops had them both in the back of one of their cars :icon_lol:

K

·
0 Posts
assault with a deadly weapon (let alone against the cop). steel projectiles at 140 MPH will fuking kill someone... so you could probably get a couple of other life changing charges against you for any other motorist that get hit with them.

what will you people say next?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
assault with a deadly weapon (let alone against the cop). steel projectiles at 140 MPH will fuking kill someone... so you could probably get a couple of other life changing charges against you for any other motorist that get hit with them.

what will you people say next?
Job well done!

K

·
0 Posts
close to about 73 ft. lb of force would strike the person. not sure, but i'm thinking that's a lot like hitting someone with a hammer...

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
i've heard of people doing that lol, not on bikes but still.

Why not mod your bike to have james bond spikes to drop out of your tail?

Not to sound like a biitch or anything but i doubt i'd ever run.... my bro is cop, not a traffic cop though.

He's the guy that beats the **** out of the guy that beats his wife or steals something and runs. NEVER run (on foot), trust me, they get REALLY pissed when you run lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts