Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm def new to the bike scene that is why i'm asking what is a "squid/squidding?" i've read about it in many threads and had an idea that it is prolly people who wear shorts and shirts while riding. am i correct? sorry for being a noobie. im looking to get my first bike in a few months :)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Squid
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

also see [stunta]
We were suddenly passed by a chromed out R1 and then when we rounded the bend, we saw the squid wrapped around a tree, he'd probably be alive if he was wearing a helmet.

complimants of urban dictionary.com

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Squid
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

also see [stunta]
We were suddenly passed by a chromed out R1 and then when we rounded the bend, we saw the squid wrapped around a tree, he'd probably be alive if he was wearing a helmet.

complimants of urban dictionary.com

lol thanks.. i think i will become a squid :/

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
yes, im a sportbike squid!! fvck wearing gear, its hot and uncomfortable!

I wit you Mel......that A* suit I bought a few month's ago......it's now wall art.....nailed to the wall above the TV.....shiit.....my helmet.....it's now a lamp.....wErd son.....MJ's the shiit..........:drunk:

·
Registered
43 Posts
dont listen to these goons, they are a bunch of uneducated peoples on this here "internet" gizmo they've so conveniently created. a Squid are marine cephalopods of the order Teuthida, which comprises around 300 species. Like all other cephalopods, squid have a distinct head, bilateral symmetry, a mantle, and arms. Squid, like cuttlefish, have eight arms arranged in pairs and two longer tentacles. (The only known exception is the bigfin squid group, which have ten very long, thin arms of equal length.)

Dont trust ANYTHING you read on this site, or on the internet, period. trust me. and if you dont believe me, ask wikipedia!

muahahahaha!

·
Registered
991 Posts
To the OP: Sorry dude but your thread is about to/already has become a post whore hangout. All you can do now is sit back and watch

1 - 20 of 23 Posts