Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know I am probably goning to draw some cheap shots but.. what does SQUID mean? Everyone seems to use it but I sit and wonder what the hell it means. Thanks.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
mecca2 said:
is that the guy from "queer eye for the straight guy"
no. any of the fab 5 would have more taste than to wear that in public. :D

U

·
0 Posts
Do so, in group rides they tend to be quite dangerous to fellow riders and attract attention from the law.

C

·
0 Posts
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid&f=1

A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

·
Registered
365 Posts
If you convince the local racer into selling you his race take-off tires because you still have 2inch pussie strips on the edges because you can't take a corner and a square tire from doing burnouts. This is usually followed by taking a grinder to your unused knee pucks and pegs so you look like you shred. To complete your squid degree, SD as it can be refered to among scholars, you enter the parade lap at the Laguna Seca SBk event(called the "Running of the Squids") and proceed to try and do a rolling burnout on your extended swingarmed GSXR1100 through turn 1 when the tire grabs and tosses you down the into the hairpin destroying your bike! The latter actually happened, if only I had my camera on!!!

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
just some quotes from that R6 board..
famous quotes from a pure squid!

"that engine gets a lot more powerful at 13,000 RPM! I think my front wheel came off the ground!"

"It was weird because it felt like time stopped and everything went quiet, then all of a sudden a small turn came up REALLY fast"

"so I turned and I swear I think my wheel was off the ground because nothing happened when I moved the bar."

---this kid ever hear of leaning??

"I was going like 100 in a 40 zone"

"I think that 13,000 RPM fixed my need to get an R1 for a while. Safe riding guys!"

"If i wreck the 6, ill have my mom buy me an R1"

if you ever say any of those you may be a squid!!

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid&f=1

click on the link to stunta..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stunta&b=1

See "Wigga", "Wigger" "Icy Hot Stuntaz" "Eminem". Suburban causasian male who attempts to mimic the language and culture of urban hip-hop. Usually spells plurals with a "z". Known to tool around in mom's tricked out "Mishishshi", "Akra" or "Hyundizzay".

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

·
4,452 Posts
To complete your squid degree, SD as it can be refered to among scholars, you enter the parade lap at the Laguna Seca SBk event(called the "Running of the Squids") and proceed to try and do a rolling burnout on your extended swingarmed GSXR1100 through turn 1 when the tire grabs and tosses you down the into the hairpin destroying your bike! The latter actually happened, if only I had my camera on!!!

FUGGIN LOL :lol:

·
4,452 Posts
just some quotes from that R6 board..
famous quotes from a pure squid!

"that engine gets a lot more powerful at 13,000 RPM! I think my front wheel came off the ground!"

"It was weird because it felt like time stopped and everything went quiet, then all of a sudden a small turn came up REALLY fast"

"so I turned and I swear I think my wheel was off the ground because nothing happened when I moved the bar."

---this kid ever hear of leaning??

"I was going like 100 in a 40 zone"

"I think that 13,000 RPM fixed my need to get an R1 for a while. Safe riding guys!"

"If i wreck the 6, ill have my mom buy me an R1"

if you ever say any of those you may be a squid!!

I'll second what he said :lol:

·
Registered
491 Posts
I always thought it had something to do with the animal (squid)

Sorta like how it's quick in a straight line, but its body turns to jelly in the corners??? :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts