Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
what a bunch of tards! no matter how good i get at riding I will never do stupid sh*t like that. spent way too much money on my baby.

·
Registered
80 Posts
hmmm what can I do today......I know! I'll do a handstand while riding my motorcycle!!! good idea! haha whats wrong with people? Those bikes all looked pretty nice too...what a waste

·
Registered
198 Posts
This is why I won't stunt. I like my bike too much to destroy it by showing off... says the guy that likes to go into the canyons.

·
Registered
721 Posts
the guy with the cut off t-shirt on trying to stand up on his yellow banna bike was the funniest if you ask me.

·
Registered
595 Posts
is it me or does anyone else watch one youtube video, and before you know it 30 mins of your life you just cant have back.....haha

good video though, some bad wrecks....

·
Registered
378 Posts
the last clip of the video was pretty cool.

but i saw a clip in that video of someone at the track just trying to drag - i think??

full leathers just dumped the clutch too fast i think

·
Banned
120 Posts
You need to relook the definition of a squid. I saw numerous riders in full leathers, some in a jacket, helmet and boots doing stunts in a closed area.

And how are all of them "tards"? The majority of them are stunters stunting in parking lots and at shows.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
I wouldn't call this a Squids video.
Most of the rider were wearing gear and may be in a safe area. They just happen to crash then then the video was rolling, Everyone crashes. They choose to perform a stunt that has a high risk of a crash.

·
Registered
164 Posts
the one the gets me is the one of the guy trying to stand on him motorcycle on the freeway and it looks like his knee gives out or something. That is just plain irresponsible. He fell and it looks like their was a truck hauling a trailer behind him. I have no idea how that thing would be able to stop in time...

I have no sympathy for rider who get killed doing such stupid ****. He was not only endangering his life but also the lives of others. That bike stayed upright and luckily got hung up in some palm trees rather than going into oncoming traffic.

Hopefully somebody out there will benefit from his organs because he is not benefitting from his brains.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Some of those guys are squids....but a lot of them are stunting on a closed circuit. That last sequince was funny...the guys falls off and another guy hops on to save the bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts