Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Kawiforums are kinda slow I figured I would come over here and ask for some help.

I have a 2007 kawasaki zx6r. Just got in my new SS fender eliminator. I go to install the bad boy and the stock turn signals has 2 wires but the aftermarket has 3? Whats up with that? Also the turn signals blink really fast...How do I get them back to a normal blink rate? I bought a new "flash it" relay from cycle gear but cant seem to find where it plugs in? the only place I would think it would go wont fit? lol **** all these wires and ****.

Anyway if anyone could help even tho its not a honda I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Since the Kawiforums are kinda slow I figured I would come over here and ask for some help.

I have a 2007 kawasaki zx6r. Just got in my new SS fender eliminator. I go to install the bad boy and the stock turn signals has 2 wires but the aftermarket has 3? Whats up with that? Also the turn signals blink really fast...How do I get them back to a normal blink rate? I bought a new "flash it" relay from cycle gear but cant seem to find where it plugs in? the only place I would think it would go wont fit? lol **** all these wires and ****.

Anyway if anyone could help even tho its not a honda I would really appreciate it.
You need resistors, or a new H-D relay to slow them down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts