Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lived around the STL for most of my life. I usually ride most of the same roads, it is a good thing because you learn the roads and can push yourself a little bit more each time, but they get boring after a few million rides.

So where does everyone around STL ride? I know we have a bunch of people from the Illinois side so feel free to chime in, although I live in St. Charles.

One of my favorite rides has to be hwy 94 out through Augusta and hop on hwy T and ride back.

Where does everyone else ride?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Do you know about the meet every Thursday @ the Chuck-A-Burger on Elm street off 370? Last week 105 Bikes! Yes "One Zero Five" Next week the 14th we going to a diffrent place in Ferguson off hwy 70 and Florissant rd. "OT Hooch" or something like that all info is in the "Rides" section on this forum ... www.midwestriderz.com Forum and hot spot for the Riderz in the STL area.

·
Registered
323 Posts
If you guys are interested we're going to have what looks like one last ride of the year sunday 15 oct. original plan is to take earthcity expwy down to chesterfield and out through st. albens then back through washington and the second leg will be from elm across the ferry's to grafton and alton. meeting time is 1015 with stands up at 1030 at the mobile station on earthcity expressway. I'll probably be the only rr rider there with a bunch of vtx guys but fug it it's a good ride, but long.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts