Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
St Louis Bike Thieves got caught! Punks had my bike! Found the news video!!

Last year at ride of the Century in St Louis my bike was stolen. Brand new Black 1000rr had about 3k in mods to it. Got a call from St Louis Detective saying they busted a motorcycle chop shop and they found my bike in there. Front has been spray painted red and vin ground off the frame. If anyone comes across a news link about this please post it up, i've been lookin but can't find anything!

Here is the news Video! http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=6688291&version=1&locale=EN-US

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice!!!! Still rideable? If the vins were crossed off, how did they know it was yours? Glad you got the bike back, whats your plan with it now?

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
Glad to hear you got your baby back. Hopefully those jerks get locked up and all become someone's b!tch. Bike thieves are scum. They're not just stealing a bike. They're stealing a chunk of someone's soul.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually it belongs to the Insurance now. I don't want it back, who knows what its been through! I got paid by insurance and bought a f4i to stunt. As soon as my boat is paid off
I'll be getting another RR!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
I live in St.Charles, so im 15-20 min away from St.Louis.

BUT, this is EXACTLY why I keep my bike inside my apartment. (i live on the first floor, heh heh)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Nice!!!! Still rideable? If the vins were crossed off, how did they know it was yours? Glad you got the bike back, whats your plan with it now?

Even though the VIN was scratched off, they are still there. Forensic Chemistry can get the VIN.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Even though the VIN was scratched off, they are still there. Forensic Chemistry can get the VIN.
Ya and my bike was kinda unique cause it had gauge cluster leds redone witha silver faceplate, pass. pegs powdercoated black with LEDS, Knight Rider mod, and dual can black D&D. I heard back from the cops and I guess they put all red plastics on it.
Well I think I found the video of my bike! I think thats it the red (used to be black) 1000rr. You can see the pass. pegs are black, and you can't really see the exhaust but it was blacked out D&D!
http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=6688291&version=1&locale=EN-US

·
Registered
281 Posts
happy to hear thieves getting locked up.... people can't pay for their own stuff so they steal other peoples.... low life thieves...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I want to hunt down and kill some bike thieves!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
stoked you got your bike back...

even MORE stocked someone is GOIN TO PAY FOR BEING A MORON!!!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
The idiots probably won't "pay" in terms of cash, but they should pay in terms of serving time and becoming someones bish in jail. I absolutely have no respect for those who pull this kinda stuff. People stealing food to eat in order to stay alive is basically all I can handle or meds to save a dying child...anything else makes me want to kick the person in the teeth.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Let me get in on this, I hate thieves too...Those barnyard rat soup eatin mutha-f*@#ers!! (Dolemite, 75).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Woww... I live 10min away from where this shop is... Hm, I do know some shady people this could have been.. Glad mine is locked up in the garage.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts