Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so pumped, i have been working on my standup wheelies for a while just in first gear. I finally bumped it up to second gear and i finally hit a couple of good ones probably about a half mile or so, but once you get the feel its easy. Now im just trying to steer them better. I tried to lean but its not working to great. How far do you have to lean off the bike to get the bike to move?

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
thats cool congrat i can do one for about 50 yards lol and thats it for some reason i cant do them any further

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
tele has seen me do them for a while and change lanes :p.

if i want to go right, i put all my weight on the right peg, and hang my body off to the right. the weighting the inside peg is the hard part at first...you'll want to weight the outside and lean inside. you can also countersteer a little but when your wheel stops it doesnt help.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats how i was at first, you just have to bring them up higher. Its scary as hell the first couple of times when the bars get light but just cover the break. ive never really had to use the break yet, because the engine break is enough usually unless your way the hell back there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts