·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any kind of advice on the T-REX stands?

·
Registered
169 Posts
get pitbulls, your gonna spend alot but they are high quality. if you don't want to spend that much get the vortex stands!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I have T-REX stand, front and back. Honest opinion, it's alright. It works, but not smooth enough. The wheels doesn't roll loosely, the rear and front stand has a steep angle where it requires you to step on the stand to push your tires up. If I've known, I would gone with Pitbull.

Other than that, I'll give it a 3.5/5

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet thanks guys. I dont know much about the stands so any feedback really helps.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have T-Rex stands I like them, but of course I have nothing to compare them to. I thought they where a good price for both and they work fine IMO.

·
Registered
53 Posts
GP Pro Series from GPI INDUSTRIES...... www.gpiindustries.com There is a great review about them in the review forum. Tons of people like them and they are stronger than T-rex. I have a couple sets already and wouldnt spend my money on anything else. Pitbulls are grat, but way too expensive IMO.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
go with whichever your money will allow... im mean really, there just stands, how much beter can one be than the next!!!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
If you want a cheap sent of stands go with handyindustries. I think you can get a set for like $120 (front and rear). I've had them for over 6 years now, do plenty of work on my bikes... and never have any problems.

·
Registered
783 Posts
The GP Pro mentioned above are what I have. Havent had any issues with them at all. They seem to be built nice and strong, and for the price......you cant go wrong!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts