Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I played the first one on the original Xbox a bunch, definitely looking forward to this new one for my PS4 along with the new flick in December.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Loved the old Battlefront- pretty cool they're releasing the same time as the movie. Can't wait for that either, supposed to be releasing the second trailer next week I believe.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yea the rumor is the new trailer will debut at the Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim then in theaters with the new Avengers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I loved the first and second one. I think it is going to be sick. And I liked how you can be a normal Clone and you have to do well to get to play as a Jedi or Sith

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'll wait for the reviews. Definitely not pre-ordering to get crap that they should have included in the game from the beginning.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not doing the pre-order either, learned that lesson with BF4, I played the first two on PlayStation so much I think I wore out the discs.

I grew up with star wars, so being able to actually play a more modern and up to date one....CANT WAIT, I do miss the space battles though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I really hope that this game is done right because it could be awesome just exploring the worlds but I love Battlefield so I think I will love everything about this game - fingers crossed!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Isn't all the hate just related to the fact that there are no space battles? Just battles on planets?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think that was part of the hate train, a lot of it was people saying that you cant get into a AT-ST or AT-AT, or that you have to be a huge rank to get access be able to play as Darth, boba or luke and chewie.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thread revival...I ended up buying the xbox one and picked up battlefront around Black Friday time. Love the game, saw the movie in imax too- both are/were phenomenal. The gameplay in Battlefront is awesome, brings back the glory days on the original two.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My buddy is into Fallout, never really got into it myself. I've actually been caught up in Rainbow Six Siege, great strategy based shooter.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts