Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten the beta version/demo that they are giving out to people from their website to try out?!....

I played a little bit at my friends house its freakin awesome!! Brought back some good memories.

I can't wait for the official game to be out!! :drunk:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Thanks for reminding me... I downloaded it but never got around to giving it a try.

I only hope this game is 1/10th as good as the first one.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Has anyone gotten the beta version/demo that they are giving out to people from their website to try out?!....

I played a little bit at my friends house its freakin awesome!! Brought back some good memories.

yeah, theirs a cracked one online somewhere, i DL it and LOVE it, its just player vs CPU scrimmage, but its definitely worth DL, especially that its FREE!!!

·
Read Only
17 Posts
Been playing online for a week now, graphics are great. Some upgrades and different technology trees although I didn't think Blizzard needed to wait over 10 years to release SC2.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts

:supergay::crackup::fyou:

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm looking for a beta key... if someone is sick of there account, and possible would let me borrow it. Or if you'd like to invite me as a friend that would be great. I'm a big fan, but not loose with my money. two hundred bucks is a bit rich for a beta for me. I have to say.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hey, I heard they handed out another set of invite a friend things. Someone wanna become my friend? haha.

·
Rossifumi
199 Posts
Any confirmation on what it'll take to run this game on a "medium" grade setting/performance level?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts