Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to sell motorcycle parts on Ebay. Pazzo levers, exhausts, bar ends ect ect.

Is anyone on the forum doing this right now?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd just like to learn how it all works.

If i would deal directly with the manufacturer, or buy it from someone else who is selling it.

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts
The link below is a wholesale distributor who sells only to authorized dealers.

http://www.tuckerrocky.com/trweb.nsf/home?openform

This is one of many wholesale distributors. But to make a long story short, you cannot open an account with them unless you have an actual walk in type store. They will need your ad in the yellow pages, a picture of your actual store and I think a state tax id number.

I tried doing the same thing, but obviously hit a road block when I couldn't meet the requirements listed above.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
If you're truly interested I would recommend reading the tutorials on the Ebay site to get a start, then get an Idiots or Dummies guide to Ebay selling(these will provide you with more basic knowledge and some stuff that the Ebay tutorials wont tell you). I also recommend searching for wholesale manufacturers via Thomasnet.com or other industry sources(just Google what you need).

I also recommend reading Tim Ferriss' "4 Hour Work Week", if for nothing else, in that it gives a very good yet easy to understand description on how to go about starting an internet based business.

Hope this helps.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
You're not going to make any profit selling Pazzo's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts