Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i am feeling it today! jeez i am so sore, but in that few hours alone i already got a lot of strength and flexibility back. it hurt, but i was so excited to be taking steps towards getting back to normality and to be working those muscles that have just been sitting there since the wreck. was actually able to walk around without the sticks or a railing. stairs were still realllllly slow but making a lot of progress. making it my personal goal to have full use of my leg within a month :D
the therapist says she thinks i might have ruptured/torn a bursa, but other than that she sees no reason i shouldnt be able to get back to 100%. looks like i might be getting some better pain meds than this motrin that other quack assed doc gave me. :very_mad: ijit....
got the new rim, vortex rearsets, and rear seat cover in the mail. still trying to figure out what to do about the fairings..... gonna just go down to the local bike shop and grab some shortstalk led's for the front.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
so happy to hear about your progress keep up the good work
pm me if there anything i can do to help all you got to do is ask
and i will do my best and please update us with your progress ;-)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I know how that feels. I broke my ankle and fibula. my right leg is smaller than my left. But it's start to get definition back into it. I had the screw removed a while ago the screw so no weight lifting for a while just walking around and no jogging. lol not like I jogged anyways. good luck with the recovery

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
any injury pics bo??? Sounds like you really messed up that leg.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahaha, those last 4 posts are funny just cuz they dont seem to make any sense. no pics right now e, if ya want i can try to annoy my boy into lettin me use his. not really a lot to see now. probably gettin the stitches out tomorrow, almost all of the swelling and bruising is gone. what rash i did have on the knee is almost completely scarred over. ankle still has some purple to it.
they have me coming in every day this week. just got out a little bit ago. wore me out so dam bad, i am gonna go discover my bed after i hop offa here. i am pretty much independant of the crutches now i think. i woke up this morning and for the first time since the wreck i wasnt dying of pain,lol. felt so good!
oh and yeah, it is from the wreck vid i posted up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts