Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched forums before i asked and came up with nothing-

I'm looking for a pair of boots that look good on and off the bike; comfortable and slick looking. Checking out the Joe Rocket Sonic Boot at the moment but maybe someone has some personal experience with a boot that they wore before?

thanks

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have a brand new pair of Icon Motorhead boots I ordered that are a little too small..... id sell em to you for 100 bux shipped if youre interested. Comfy, protective boots.... Let me know if youre interested or want any more info...

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they look nice, the last one looks good. thats the sort of boot im looking for- not going to be raceing any time soon

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have the Icon Super Dutys for less agressive riding, and they are very comfortable to walk around in. Too bad they discontinued them. I also have Sidi Vertigo's for my more aggressive days., its an excellent boot. Ive tried on some Alpinestars, and here is the size analogy. Icons run very small, at least mine did. Sidi's arent made for someone with a wide foot....I had to go to a larger size because of width, and they are a bit too long. Alpinestars are not as narrow as Sidi's. You might look at the Setup boot, built under Sidi's supervision. Looks like a nice starter boot.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If youre just riding street, the Motorhead boots are by far the best street boots out there, and im speaking from personal experience they saved my right foot from being torn off. the gaernes you liked are pretty good too, but if you can get passed the style of the motorheads you wont be dissappointed. plus at 100 bucks is a bargain.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have these and they are nice for street riding

·
Registered
445 Posts
I have the Sidi B2s for all my riding. I have worn smaller less obvious boots but they feel like crud and don't offer the same protection as higher boots.
Just because you're not racing doesn't mean you won't be crashing.
Do yourself a favor and just get one pair of good boots like some A*s or Sidis and wear those all the time.
I walk around in my Sidis no problem. I spent an entire day in them in Tacoma, walking around and such as well and never got uncomfortable.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats what im looking for, im looking upwards to about $250 on some nice boots that i can just wear comfortably after im done cruiseing to jack in the box

those boots look clean though, likeing them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts