Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 600rr. it has an issue where the relay will randomly start clicking. so i turn the key and kill switch on and start it. let it run for a few mins and it goes away. before i start it the rev/oil light flashes to the ticking. well the last time i did it i started it, let it run, shut it down. not 30 sec. after it started again. so i tired to start it and nothing. the fuel pump wont kick. could it be a relay or did the pump just randomly crap out on me? bike has 8k miles

Video:http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy47/bmxracerchamp12/?action=view&current=VIDEO0005.mp4

·
Registered
432 Posts
check dis---

Shot at 2012-04-06

sometimes this becomes corroded and messes with the wiring systems jimmies.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
I'm guessing one of the three main relays has failed replace and continue

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you know which one it is? i know the front one works from the video.. i just pulled the tank wire and no power. checked the fuses under the fairing and they are all good

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
do you know which one it is? i know the front one works from the video.. i just pulled the tank wire and no power. checked the fuses under the fairing and they are all good
not off hand, but the three on the ram air

you can move them around (keep track of whats being moved where)

and find where the problem moves to?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i went to the local shop and borrowed there manual. the first and third one are for the computer and fuel. according to the diagram the first feeds the third. i also learned that the clicking is a check engine code of sorts. suppose to count and see

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok so its a relay and they are saying 2 weeks to get it.... im going to call around and see if i can find another one

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I have the entire harness set for sale! Pm if interested!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i already had ordered one and had it done and together

1 - 10 of 10 Posts