Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a 2007 cbr600rr with 12000km. i have a stock battery. My bike starts up fine no problems, just i want it to start up stronger. like when i press the starter it takes a second before it turns over. i saw other ppls and their bikes start almost as soon as you press the starter is it my battery?? If so what battery should i go with. i dont care bout it being light.. since i only ride in the streets

any feedback is helpful thanks again

safe riding

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
how old/new is your current battery? any electrical mods? try putting your battery on a tender or trickle charger for a few hours see if that helps.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re:

yea the battery is stock from 2007... i have an alarm, hids, tripage passenger pegs. i think thats about it. I am going to buy a battery tender soon since i think im going to be winterizing my bike. You think that give it a boost and iwouldnt need a new battery?

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
try a tender first, but it's about time for a new battery if it hasn't been changed since '07. (IMO)

you could also try switching batteries with a friend that has a newer one just to see if that helps your issue. That way if it is not the battery you don't waste your $$ on something you don't need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts