Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
noticed today at least in my area that the 600RR is becoming a little more popular.. im starting to see a few more of them..

seen 2 today.. an 03 black and an 04 black/silver..

that is alot in my area... guy on the 03 seen me and he just pointed that is all... kinda classic.. its like a secret society.

but total this summer i would say that i have seen only about 6 or 7...

just glad they arent as popular as the GSXR.. i must see about 20 of them per day..

i like the fact that not alot people go for the 600RR.. makes it that much more elite..

·
Registered
618 Posts
Does anyone know how many have been sold so far?

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
total across the country??

would be great to know how many 600RR's versus the R6 and GSXR 600...

i know my dealer has sold 6 or so 04's... they are the only one within about 50 miles or so...

2 blue, 3 black

and 1 red/black-- MINE!!!!

V

·
0 Posts
I dont really see them much. I saw one at bike night last night. Up in Gainesville, I have only seen 4 on the road the whole year.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yeah, I was wondering the total number of 600RRs sold nation wide or world wide. Anyone? Where can we ge that info?

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
I see them all over up here...it's like the only sport bikes I see are 600RR's, R6's and Gixxer 6, 750's and 1000's. And a few '02 and '03 R1's...but other than that I don't really see many other kinds of sportbikes...which is weird...because I live in the metro...

·
Registered
52 Posts
600rr's are all over the place up here in Vancouver, Canada.

4 out of 5 of my friends have 600rr's as well(actually 3 of 4 since one of them just sold his). One of them has the ZX-6R.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I am starting to see more of them around here as well. And another B/S one. I had the first and only one for about 2 months. :-x

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I've seen only one besides mine, a blue one just the other day, but I know there are at least 3 more in the area, but apparently they are garage queens. That seems to be the thing to do around here, buy a nice sportbike, then let it rot in the garage. Most people I know have a cruiser too and that's all they ever ride.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well I remember back in April of 03 when I had the only one in town. It was so nice cause everywhere I went EVERYONE would come up to me and just start asking all kinds of questions and taking pictures. It was like that for over a month then 1 or 2 would pop up here and there. Gave us something unique to show off and talk about. Then in September when I got rid of it....man it was like the plague, they are everywhere now.

Dano

·
Registered
307 Posts
i've seen about four of them here. one from this board :mrgreen: let's see 2 black ones and 2 yellow ones. i guess other colors are not that popular here. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Don't worry about seeing a lot a people with them. As soon as the R6 goes to undertail in 2005, the squids will quickly get rid of their RRs at a cheap price on ebay and buy the R6. We only have to endure it for about 6 more monts.

·
Registered
209 Posts
They are pretty popular around here. But the GSX-R population still beats us. There is a place downtown where you can RENT 600RRs to cruise the island on. That's crazy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts