Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny situation actually. I worked at a Honda/Suzuki/Kawasaki store that recently went out of business. Before the dealership went under we sold the Honda franchise to a local family that has 17ish auto dealerships. So about two months after we sold the franchise they become my new employers. Going to be doing everything, sales, finance, parts and acc, and writing repair orders.

Honda Powersports Albuquerque
Albuquerque NM

If you want Hondacare after the fact (or want it cheaper than MSRP) PM me and I can sell you the contract over the phone and mail you documents...
(as long as you are within your original warranty)

Let me know if there is anything I can help with!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Funny situation actually. I worked at a Honda/Suzuki/Kawasaki store that recently went out of business. Before the dealership went under we sold the Honda franchise to a local family that has 17ish auto dealerships. So about two months after we sold the franchise they become my new employers. Going to be doing everything, sales, finance, parts and acc, and writing repair orders.

Honda Powersports Albuquerque
Albuquerque NM

If you want Hondacare after the fact (or want it cheaper than MSRP) PM me and I can sell you the contract over the phone and mail you documents...
(as long as you are within your original warranty)

Let me know if there is anything I can help with!
CONGRATS!!! and GL :shakehand

·
Registered
266 Posts
Congrats on your new job. I wouldn't advertise it if I were you but it's too late now.

How much you want for a new '10 CBR1000RR with ABS including shipping to planet x?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good to see someone trying to help out a community! good work and congrats on the job! work is tough to find these times

1 - 9 of 9 Posts