Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys just wanted to create this so i didn't clutter the Illinois thread. Some of us are planning to take a trip to starved rock this upcoming sunday (9/9). Weather is supposed to be 70's partly cloudy, should be a great day to ride.

So far its a buddy of mine(rides a harley), Timk(possibly his wife too), and myself. I have yet to get around to ask my other friends with bikes, but all are welcome. Once we get an idea who is all going and coming from where we can plan a time and a place to meet.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like fun...I'll see what my plans are. You want me to ask the other guys?
yea dude definitely, i don't remember that route we took so we'll have to wing it unless they come. But yeah definitely ask, trying to get as many people as possible. What's the odds u think you'll make it

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go this sunday! I work Saturday's usually so I'm done on those lol

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill is meeting with his guys tonight, so he said he'll get back to me. Pretty sure he is in. I honestly didn't pay attention to the route haha

·
Registered
823 Posts
It's looking like great weather so far. I'm curious about the route you guys took before. Is it not rt 6 through Seneca?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
I think part of the way was Rt6 thru Seneca...I will find out for sure later.

Sent from my US740 using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts