Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets use this thread as a roll call list and for ride details. Add your name to the list so we can get a head count.

Just quote my message and add your name and delete everything else, then the next person quotes the latest list and adds their name, etc...

1. Flipdawg +4
2. Postgeo10
3. Jirish617
4. Polski Dan

UPDATE : Meet up at Speedway on Rt 59 and 111th at 9:30am for the more north riders.

10am meet up at the McDonalds on Rt59 and Caton Farm Rd.

Kickstands up at 11am!

Hope to see you guys there. I have about 4 other riders coming along as well.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
827 Posts
]1. Flipdawg
2. Postgeo10
3. Jirish617

I could've sworn there was quite a few guys saying they said they were in. Is the whole Yamaha crew coming? My tires are running thin I'm just hoping they make it through Sunday haha

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah there were a few others that showed interest so lets give it a few days for people to check in.

jirish, I thought you just bought new tires like 2 months ago? :banghead:

Oh, and what is a good time to meet up for everyone?

·
Registered
827 Posts
No I haven't bought tires since last summer, I just neeeeed to buy some haha

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, it doesnt look like many people are coming from dot net but us guys.

Anyone North of 75th street, we can meet at the Speedway on the corner of rt59 and 111th in [email protected] 9:30am.

Head south to Caton Farm Road to meet up with the rest of the crew at the McDonalds @10 grab some breakfast, top off if needed at the Shell near by. Kickstands up @11am!

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok guys, the weekend is here and it looks great for riding on Saturday and Sunday! Its also August which means summer is coming to a close and fall is just around the corner.

We will all be sitting around at home in the winter wishing we can ride, so let's ride when we can! :cruising:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hey so I have to be at work at 5 on Sunday, any chance we can roll when we all meet up instead of waiting till 11? I really want to go but I'd just be afraid of being gone too long.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey so I have to be at work at 5 on Sunday, any chance we can roll when we all meet up instead of waiting till 11? I really want to go but I'd just be afraid of being gone too long.

Yea me too, if we can get going a little earlier that would be great. I'd like to be able to get back to Streamwood by 4.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts