Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have them? Had to file a claim with them? What was your experience like? Evidently they are like $1200 cheaper a year than Rider and Geico for me with loads more coverage.

Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
ru serious? i swear there is a couple hundred threads about insurance companies and everytime someone mentions the greatness of state farm. matter of fact a couple post down it comes up...

·
Registered
831 Posts
I use State Farm.
I pay $165/year full coverage for my '06 rr.
I think my coverage is 100/300/100 for the bodily injured with $500 deductible.

But I also have my house, and 2 cars insured from State Farm also. I got a big discount for that.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I move my 2 cars over from Geico, my premium for my 1000RR with full coverage (100/300/50) will be like $461/yr

Progressive wanted like $3k, Rider wants $2k and Geico wants $1900. It's a no-brainer.

·
Registered
182 Posts
If I move my 2 cars over from Geico, my premium for my 1000RR with full coverage (100/300/50) will be like $461/yr

Progressive wanted like $3k, Rider wants $2k and Geico wants $1900. It's a no-brainer.
Statefarm was the second best quote for me next to Nationwide...

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have them they are REALLy cheap

·
Registered
103 Posts
aside from their price, statefarm takes care of their customers as well. i use to work at a body shop and we hated when statefarm estimaters came in for their cars, they would pick every little detail apart.

now that you brought them up ui think ill call them on monday cause i still need insurance. Doh'

·
Registered
159 Posts
I recommend State Farm highly. I had inquired about Progressive and they were quoting me in the 1200 a year full coverage ballpark. With State Farm, I pay 20.62 a month for about 247.00 a year full coverage. Another good thing about this company is that they will cut you a check and you can go where ever you want maybe get it done cheaper from a friend in the business say and keep the leftover cash. Other companies will hold the check until you take the vehicle/bike to garage and then cut check.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's crap. I called them this week and they quoted me $1439 for full coverage, 50/100/50 with a $500 deduct on my 06. I'm 21 with one speeding ticket from 2 years ago. So they said it would be cheaper if I did my car with them also. Right now I pay $1656 for my car a year with 100/300/100 and $500 deduct. Well they couldn't touch that and said it would be double for my car but my bike would drop to $700 a year. That is insane. I don't get it?!

·
Registered
534 Posts
That's crap. I called them this week and they quoted me $1439 for full coverage, 50/100/50 with a $500 deduct on my 06. I'm 21 with one speeding ticket from 2 years ago. So they said it would be cheaper if I did my car with them also. Right now I pay $1656 for my car a year with 100/300/100 and $500 deduct. Well they couldn't touch that and said it would be double for my car but my bike would drop to $700 a year. That is insane. I don't get it?!

your 21 and you have a speeding ticket. try them when it gets past three years.

I have state farm with car and bike and they are the cheapest (for me) around. No ticket/accidents..

·
Registered
45 Posts
your 21 and you have a speeding ticket. try them when it gets past three years.

I have state farm with car and bike and they are the cheapest (for me) around. No ticket/accidents..

There is people on here that are younger and have accidents that have it cheaper. Just don't get it, if I insure my car it goes up but my bike drops. Awkard set up if you ask me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts