Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might know I had some bad luck at malibu canyons when I was trying to avoid another rider that crashed andi ended up lowsiding. Since then state farm has been really helpful right now the bike is at the shop getting an estimate on how much everything will cost. Long beach Moto has great service and they asked me how far I wanted to take the estimate, they said ithey could total it but it would be a little work, so we decided to just make it so that everything is brand new even parts that weren't even involved in the crash. Haha so I'm happy with that. Insurance company wanted me to send an invioce to them of my helmet...but I want another helmet preferrably a suomy haha so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get an invoice...I had a scorpion before sorry I'm on my sidekick

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Try MRI pm Nick or Andrew these guys are great and will
hook you up

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I'm glad you took my advice and went to LB Motor Sports. They are a bunch of guys like us basically. They will take care of you. Also, a good guy in the sales department is Jeff Solari, just for future reference in the event anyone is looking for a bike local to us here.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad you took my advice and went to LB Motor Sports. They are a bunch of guys like us basically. They will take care of you. Also, a good guy in the sales department is Jeff Solari, just for future reference in the event anyone is looking for a bike local to us here.
yeah man josh was kool, i should get the estimate by tomorrow if they need to align my forks again ill probably have them do it, but everything else like the body work ill do myself so i can save some money. unless they hook me up in that department also, so i can get a few extra moola

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
The only thing is when I go to that place I come away wanting to buy a SeaDoo and all sorts of fun toys. Dangerous eye candy at that place, got some cool gear too at affordable prices. They had the PitBull rear stand at a lower price than what Cycle Gear was charging, so I got mine there. Never thought I'd buy stuff like that at a dealer. It's a mom and pop operation for the most part and it is ran with customer satisfaction in mind. Anyway, let me know when the bike is back together. I'm pretty local to you. I rode out to Santa Monica area last night....ladies were out...summer is here! Yah!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts