Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just sold my 07 600rr, and I had owned it for 2 1/2 years. I just bought a 2011 600rr, and I've noticed that the steering does not feel the same. It feels like the steering wants to pull against me, and it is not as smooth. Is this normal? I noticed that it appears that a steering stabilizer is installed on my 2011, but I don't remember seeing one on my 2007. I don't really like how the steering feels. Please advise! - Adam

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
The 07's had an electronic steering damper built in. If it has an aftermarket stabilizer on it make sure it is not cranked up to high.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 07's had an electronic steering damper built in. If it has an aftermarket stabilizer on it make sure it is not cranked up to high.
I'm not sure what the OEM one is supposed to look like, but it is mounted on the left side, with a black rubber boot over it.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
I'm not sure what the OEM one is supposed to look like, but it is mounted on the left side, with a black rubber boot over it.
I'm not sure either, I wont know for sure until I pick up my new to me 08 tomorrow and get to know the bike more :smile2:

·
Registered
874 Posts
tire psi??
That's what I was originally thinking (or bad tires in general). Assuming there isn't an aftermarket steering damper on the bike.

The OEM steering dampener is hidden underneath the tank cover

1 - 10 of 10 Posts