Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im not really sure what the issue is, I have have posted this in the wrong section earlier. But, the bike fights me when I want to turn right and slow speeds. I can go about 12mph, and ride with out touching the bars and it goes straight. But when I go left I go left, when i go right it fights me...I feel as if i have no counter steering as well..Forks, don't look dinged, bent, the rims not bent. Tire needs to be replaced but I can't forsee it causing these many problems up front..I feel like even at 12mph i have no counter steering hard to turn...

Also, I think the bikes running hot. The temp gauge on the cluster isn't working correctly, its missing bars even for fuel that parts messed up to, but it does idle about 2g, not sure what the avg for the cbr is. But I know when my ninja blew a cooling line, and leaked, when it ran hot it ran at hi rpm...any thoughts on that as well...I need to do a full service when I get back to MI...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Get the front end in the air on a jack or stand and check the Steering head bearings - simple test is to move the bars left and right, if you feel drag or a lump in the motion you have a bad set of races and bearings and they need to be replaced

1 - 7 of 7 Posts