Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah - I heard someone talking about this story this morning. Man, I cant believe that.

I might have to put my PS2 Motogp to bed early from now on.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
damnnnnnn that is nuts. I have defo played Black Hawk Down for 24 strait hrs when all my buddies at Penn State linked up for a 12 on 12 battle lol

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
sounds like my cousin.. he graduated highschool and bought a s2000 to drive around in. had a job and was going to school. all of a sudden he got into his computer games a lot and started neglecting school and then they cut off hours at work so he quit his job.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
geez, i used to be able to do like 6 hrs of HLDM on my computer when i was like 17...but now, no way, i get tired of playin games after like 2 hrs

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I surf the net and spend a lot of time here when I'm at work. Outside of work I'm usually busy going somewhere or doing something. The net bores me on my free time. Got to admire that kind of determination though!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
thedude said:
I surf the net and spend a lot of time here when I'm at work. Outside of work I'm usually busy going somewhere or doing something. The net bores me on my free time. Got to admire that kind of determination though!
stop lying, ur a nerd and spend 24/7 on htere yea bitchesssss

·
Registered
912 Posts
Reminds me of my old EverQuest days... Weekend long Vex Thal raids = 60 people doing 3 separate 12 hour long raids... I don't miss those days one bit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts