Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious on everyones opinion about another vendor stepping in with some carbon fiber goodies to pass along. Should that be a no go? Or would one be welcomed with top not quality parts/prices & service? Also be some other items that wouuld be dealt with too.

Don't want to start anything by any means guys, just curious on a few opinions to have some more deals at everyones fingertips.

I

·
0 Posts
Show us the goodies and PLEASE show 03-06 owners some love. Good luck.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Agree'd. I myself am a carbon fibre whore. Bring on the products. I want put carbon fiber all around for the 600, plastics, hugger, front fender.. the works

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Only if the parts are for 03-06, otherwise no!

J/K. But, seriously....

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what does this mean? competition drives down prices, so obviously no consumer is going to care about competition. show us your product! NOW!

please:drunk:

lol sorry about that, auto correct on my phone apparently changed it. It was supposed to be "notch".

Thanks for all of the opinions guys, much appreciated. I used to be a vendor on here back in the day, hopefully they'll accept me again as I parted on good terms and tried my best to keep every customer happy. Not going to be like it used to be though, just be dealing with a few specialty parts and not the normal catalog stuff. I'll keep my mouth shut though until I talk to the big wigs and get everything squared up. It'll be a couple/few weeks :banger:.

lol the 03-06 stuff had me cracking up guys, yeah you'll get some love :bootyshak

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Only if the parts are for 03-06, otherwise no!

J/K. But, seriously....
:+1:

This would be nice....

Particularly the ram air pieces next to the headlights, the two pieces just in front of the seat and the exhaust cover.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
:+1:

This would be nice....

Particularly the ram air pieces next to the headlights, the two pieces just in front of the seat and the exhaust cover.

Don't want to say too much because I'm not a vendor yet but lets just say you won't be disappointed in wanting those items ;)

is there still competition? That other vendor hasn't responded to pm's in a month and hasnt sent me parts I ordered in December
Yeah I've noticed he is apparently pretty busy with other things going on in his life and I can definitely understand that because I've had some major hiccups in life. Very very sorry to hear of your luck with him on parts though...

Not here to replace him by any means but hopefully toss in some friendly competition.

competition is always a good thing!

let see who can bring the best quality/price ratio

:cough: and communication :cough:

Glad to see everyone is in favor for some competition. I was afraid most would be opposed to the idea since he has been around for a lil bit but like I said not here to replace or steal any business.

Yeah communication is and has always been a big thing for me no matter which side I'm on when it comes to personally buying/selling etc.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
You always been a class act dealing with us .net customers with that being said i for one would welcome you back to the vendor stauts with open arms the vendors come and go all the time its not easy to stay in business these days. .

As far as RSP919 ( Steve ) is a great guy to do business with and producing CF goods is a side business for him next to his main job and since he is out of town a lot that puts a strain on delivery time neverless he always strives to do his best and i am sure he wont feel ill for having you around as a vendor .

·
Registered
137 Posts
Competition is definitely good. If shipping stuff is to be delayed so long you should always either close the ordering page temporarily so people dont order while you are away, or make it plainly obvious that they will not recieve their items until after a certain date. Especially if it is a small time operation. One scathing review can ruin a rep...

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
competition is always a good thing!

let see who can bring the best quality/price ratio

:cough: and communication :cough:
:+1: I havent even heard back from him since I ordered.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts