Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that I can take that is close enough to steroids but still legal. I am wanting to build some muscle and gain some weight but I need some supplements to help me out.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
The new workout I"m on, I don't take any supplements besides lots of protein. I basically work out 3 days a week and work total body every day. I've never really been able to build mass, but this has really been working for me.

Might want to think about creatine too.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried creatine and it didn't really work for me. I am wanting some thing strong that will give me quick results.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
join the club buddy! That is what everyone wants. To gain size though, its going to just take a lot of hard work, dedication, and hours spent in the gym.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
You might not have been taking the creatine correctly.People say it can't be done,but myself and a friend both gained 20 lbs with the help of creatine in the span of 3 months and a 3 day workout program.And that was with a diet that wasn't quite what it should've been.diet is key,man.Buy a creatine monohydrate that isn't mixed with fruit punch and all that crap..it's garbage.Buy pure and tasteless creatine.Load with 20g's daily and spread it out to 4 seperate times daily.after a week of loading,you'll start to see results,then drop it down to twice daily.Good creatine should be about 5g's per tablespoon..always make sure you read the label for any changes from the info I gave you.enjoy..

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I hear that Red Bull Will Give You Wings...

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya ha ha seriously though are what supplements out there are as stong a steriods but still legal.

·
Registered
615 Posts
try NO2 and thank me later

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
The closest thing which semi-yielded quick results is off the market now.....The androstene's. The FDA took it to court or whatever they do and Bush passed the bill so starting in January 2005 no more were made.

The stuff was powerful but wasn't as if you were on steroids powerful. Made the muscles get really pumped so that new growth was made, but wasn't anything to go and discontinue them. I think people started taking more than the recommended dose, so then they were getting huge. The bad part about them was that they are a precurser to testosterone, so too much for too long your own production of natural testosterone slowed. And too much in your system unused turned to estrogen, which gives you gynecomastia or man boobs!!! haha!! And other side effects like hair loss, acne, etc. But these were only if you overdosed the recommended amount.

Was a good supplement, maybe even the best since they did produce results and actually ate up body fat. So then you'd get bigger and leaner. But just another way for the government to control us by stopping the production. Pretty much b.s. if you ask me that they took it off the market. I think the androstendiol were the best ones. There was some stuff 1-AD that was the $hit, I only got 1 bottle of it and I gained prolly about 5 lbs of muscle in a month.

Creatine, Protein, and Glutamine are my 3 top supplements now. There really isn't anything that can give quick results besides eating healthy, regular schedule of workouts, and rest. Unless you don't mind needles, and you got a doctor to hook you up!! Plenty of protein is a good way to gain muscle. If you workout hard and regularly I'd say atleast 1-2 grams of Protein per pound of body weight a day. Its all about the protein, just eating healthy, and you really can't gain as much as you could without a spotter to take you to muscle failure.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Thermogenic supplements like fat burners will give you a good boost, also likewise above Red Bull. This will power some really good workouts. Energy drinks are actually a really good preworkout drink...

Which is also another banned supplement which I think I heard is now back on the market Ephedra. Cytodyne makes Xenadrine which I used to take, would give me a huge caffeine rush that would power out some of my best workouts. Talk about a supplement that you can feel a difference!!

·
Registered
501 Posts
work out hard and eat a lot...I see it work all the time. creatine works well if you take it the right way. I suggest you do some research on the topic.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Blue ThundeRR said:
The closest thing which semi-yielded quick results is off the market now.....The androstene's. The FDA took it to court or whatever they do and Bush passed the bill so starting in January 2005 no more were made.

The stuff was powerful but wasn't as if you were on steroids powerful. Made the muscles get really pumped so that new growth was made, but wasn't anything to go and discontinue them. I think people started taking more than the recommended dose, so then they were getting huge. The bad part about them was that they are a precurser to testosterone, so too much for too long your own production of natural testosterone slowed. And too much in your system unused turned to estrogen, which gives you gynecomastia or man boobs!!! haha!! And other side effects like hair loss, acne, etc. But these were only if you overdosed the recommended amount.

Was a good supplement, maybe even the best since they did produce results and actually ate up body fat. So then you'd get bigger and leaner. But just another way for the government to control us by stopping the production. Pretty much b.s. if you ask me that they took it off the market. I think the androstendiol were the best ones. There was some stuff 1-AD that was the $hit, I only got 1 bottle of it and I gained prolly about 5 lbs of muscle in a month.

Creatine, Protein, and Glutamine are my 3 top supplements now. There really isn't anything that can give quick results besides eating healthy, regular schedule of workouts, and rest. Unless you don't mind needles, and you got a doctor to hook you up!! Plenty of protein is a good way to gain muscle. If you workout hard and regularly I'd say atleast 1-2 grams of Protein per pound of body weight a day. Its all about the protein, just eating healthy, and you really can't gain as much as you could without a spotter to take you to muscle failure.

Yea I did a few cycles of 1-AD and it was good stuff. My max bench went up from 275 to 320 in two months. Only thing with the 1-AD was that you had to follow it up with 6-OXO to stop any side effects (hair thinning, acne) were the most common. Then I got lazy stopped going and **** hit the fan haha.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
i second the NO2, it's a good product. i have been taking it for about 5 weeks and have noticed big gains - you'll start to notice improvements within the first 1-2 weeks - nothing like body-builder shape, but you'll see gains.

·
Registered
784 Posts
NO2 is complete garbage IMO. Lift hard and eat a lot dude. Compound movements should make up 90% if not 100% of your workout. Squats, DeadLifts, Bench Press, Pull Ups, Rows, Standing Military Press. When you think your eating enough, eat more. Once you get your nutrition and lifting in gear you'll get your gains.

·
Registered
784 Posts
REM6A said:
My friend is on NO2 and he is killing me in the bench. With time and hard work that stuff is insane. I just eat tons of chicken and veggies

I'm sorry, but that says nothing. One lift does not determine overall strength by any means. Maybe your technique sucks. Maybe his is great. Some guys are just good at certain lifts. Case in point, my deadlift destroys everyone in my gym, yet some are on NO2 some are on 1ad and im sure some are on other stuff. I definately wouldn't call myself stronger than some of these guys tho. I just happen to be good at that lift.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
600rr0504 said:
Yea I did a few cycles of 1-AD and it was good stuff. My max bench went up from 275 to 320 in two months. Only thing with the 1-AD was that you had to follow it up with 6-OXO to stop any side effects (hair thinning, acne) were the most common. Then I got lazy stopped going and **** hit the fan haha.
Do you happen to have any of that 1AD left you want to sell for cheap. I did one cycle of 1AD which I was going to stack with paradeca. I ended up just taking the 1AD alone. I wish I had bought more of the 1AD before in got banned.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts