Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid for a KBC gunslinger helmet using paypal on jan 15 and still has not shipped. At first he gave me an excuse about being hospitalized (how convenient). He still has not responded after I warned him about possibly filing a paypal fraud claim. NOW THE TIME HAS COME A**HOLE! Karma is something you dont want to mess with buddy.

AVOID THIS DOUCHE AT ALL COSTS!

ETA: His real name is Stephen McCorkle.
[email protected]

Re: kbc gunslinger helmet
Quote:
Originally Posted by em2b96p
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve0
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve0
Quote:
sweet man. so all i need is a shield and nothing else?
if so then ill take it. send me your paypal and the full price.

Thanks again for your interest. Yes, all you need is the shield. I really wish I could find it so I could get a few more bucks for it, but I have no clue where it's at. I don't even know why I took it off to begin with LOL We just moved, so it got lost somewhere..

Please send $40 to [email protected], and i'll ship it Monday evening via UPS.

Thanks again for helpin' a brotha out! This SSA and homeownership stuff isn't always what it's cracked up to be! haha!
crap i saw your update and sent you 30 a few mins ago...
Sorry dude that was my fault. I did say $30, I just checked my first post because I forgot what I asked for it. No worries brudda! Will ship out tomorrow.

???????
EM,

I am going to have to ask for some patience right now- I was taken to the ER Monday morning from work because I couldn't breathe. I was already fighting a brutal cough, but my asthma wasn't interfering until Monday. Turns out I have pneumonia and had a 102.5 fever. I've been fighting this damn thing all week, and feel like death has been teasing me. This morning I had to check my work email and saw your messages from dotnet (I get the email alerts). Sorry for the delay, but I am really sick dude. I can't leave the house with my lungs in this shape and the single digit temps, or else i'll land up in the hospital.. I'll email you immediately after I ship it.. Maybe this evening or at the latest tomorrow. This morning my fever finally broke down to 100.3 Still high, but at least i'm not hallucinating anymore lol.

Sorry again man.

Steve

·
Registered
72 Posts
I know SteveO personally and have done business with him and his fiance and both are really nice people. I don't know anything about his health recently but I can attest that he's been rather quiet lately and not a word. I'll text him tomorrow maybe to see if he's OK and let him know he might want to take a look in this thread if he's able to. Sucks to hear you had a bad experience.

·
Registered
148 Posts
First of all, I never said I was hospitalized. I said I was home with pneumonia and couldn't be leaving. It's called sub zero temps dude, you can't breathe that **** in when you have pneumonia, can't breathe, and have a 103 fever. 'How convenient'. It's not like people never get sick dude. You're $30 lid wasn't a priority when I was so sick. My health was.

Second, You conveniently didn't include any of your threatning emails to me, telling me to have 'my ******* bitch send the ****' or anything like that as your response to my last message of being sick. Well done on that. Thanks for your understanding of why I would rather issue you a refund then ship you a brand new helmet for $30 after that response.

You already got your refund, everyone else had their things shipped already. Leave me alone, and **** off or I'm escalating this to the mods.

LASTLY, I can think of 4 people on here- Larry, Mike(Kit Fox), Jake(way2qk4u2c or some ****) and 2Face- Timmy, that know me PERSONALLY and can tell ya i'm not out to rip you off for a measly $30. Go be a big boy and tell your mom you got your allowance back and that it wasn't stolen.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Wait, so OP already got his money and he's still bitching? Way to be understanding OP. Thumbs up to you for you for wanting Steve to risk it so you get your helmet a few days sooner. Living in PA you must be missing out on so much riding this time of year. Way to make yourself look like a major DB. Steves always answered my PM's quick, and is a stand up dude from my dealings with him. I wouldn't worry about buying anything from him in the future.

Hope you're doing better Steve!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
<<<sigh>>>

OP, just leave and never come back. I cant speak for anyone else on this board, but i could care less if i ever see another post from your sorry ass. Phuck you and have a nice day.

Steve, hope you are getting better. I hate being sick.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BULL! i have not recieved any REFUND! I just checked my ACCOUNT! I know paypal contacted you because I called them already.

If you read the PM you sent me you clearly said you were HOSPITALIZED.

THIS IS WHAT YOU SENT ME:

EM,

I am going to have to ask for some patience right now- I was taken to the ER Monday morning from work because I couldn't breathe. I was already fighting a brutal cough, but my asthma wasn't interfering until Monday. Turns out I have pneumonia and had a 102.5 fever. I've been fighting this damn thing all week, and feel like death has been teasing me. This morning I had to check my work email and saw your messages from dotnet (I get the email alerts). Sorry for the delay, but I am really sick dude. I can't leave the house with my lungs in this shape and the single digit temps, or else i'll land up in the hospital.. I'll email you immediately after I ship it.. Maybe this evening or at the latest tomorrow. This morning my fever finally broke down to 100.3 Still high, but at least i'm not hallucinating anymore lol.

Sorry again man.

Steve

So try again man

Please have a mod contact me and look through the PMs.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
01-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks again for your interest. Yes, all you need is the shield. I really wish I could find it so I could get a few more bucks for it, but I have no clue where it's at. I don't even know why I took it off to begin with LOL We just moved, so it got lost somewhere..

Please send $40 to [email protected], and i'll ship it Monday evening via UPS.

Thanks again for helpin' a brotha out! This SSA and homeownership stuff isn't always what it's cracked up to be! haha!

01-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Sorry dude that was my fault. I did say $30, I just checked my first post because I forgot what I asked for it. No worries brudda! Will ship out tomorrow.

01-18-2011, 02:42 AM
hey did you get a tracking number for this lid?

Also ive been reading about old/new style "ratchet" systems for KBC helmets. I was comparing the pics you took and the ones online. Do you have the Old style? Will the new style visors work?

01-18-2011, 02:46 AM
were you able to ship? tracking number?

also ive been reading and comparing pictures of this lid online. Do you have to old style ratchet system on this lid?

thanks
steven

01-19-2011, 09:25 PM
???????

01-20-2011, 07:54 AM
EM,

Sorry again man.

Steve

01-20-2011, 11:43 AM
hey man no problem! Take your time, I was checking because im currently look at ebay visors for this lid. Ship whenever, its not like i can use that lid right now anyway. Got atleast 4 more months of this cold weather.

Wish you a speedy recovery and hope everything is ok

Thanks again
Steven

01-25-2011, 01:09 PM
any updates friendo?________

01-28-2011, 05:35 PM
I am not pissed! Either you mail me my lid or have someone mail it. Not that hard even if you are in a hospital.

Do it and send a tracking number or monday i will have to file a fraud claim on Paypal and give you bad rep on the forum.

02-05-2011, 09:04 PM
you got it *******.. fraud claim in full effect

HAVE A LOOK AT IT YOURSELF BEFORE CALLIN ME A DB

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
I am asking evreyone to stay off this thread unless you are the seller or the buyer
no need for name calling or any defensive efforts for either party this thread is not
about you or your thoughts either thanks for understanding

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.