Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I paid you like 3 weeks ago.

Here's a pic of the thief... and the front end he's supposed to ship me but didn't. By the looks of him, I can see why he stole from me.

K

·
0 Posts
Contact PayPal for the (buy back?) service. It's listed in their help section.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is horsecrap, the dude PM'd me and said I'm giving you your money back and I haven't received sh*t! $200 man, that's alot of money. This guy is a fxking scumbag if he doesn't return my dough.. and I know you're reading this you dirtbag. Get a job and return my money, you stole from me and I'm going to find out who you are. Seriously.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I don't trust anybody who uses their helmet for their avatar haha. Sorry about your bad experience.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xdime00 said:
can you contact the police to take care of these matters? I still have gotten no money back.
yes, I already did. PM me if you want more info or the police officer I spoke to.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Can you leave buyer feedback in his trader rating?

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
damn sorry to hear all the bad news looks like the mods need to take care of this guy and keep him from selling, he did it to more than one person on the same forum, what a tool

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Nemesis said:
Steve2z
Last Activity: Yesterday 10:33 AM
Yea, he comes on here and leaves and doesn't respond to his PM's. That's ok, I paid to obtain his phone, address, birthdate, IM, email's, etc... but I'm letting paypal & amex deal with it. If that fails, I've already spoken to an officer in the town he lives in and I can press charges if he doesn't pay up where they'd hand deliver a court notice. If the officer didn't tell me to leave him alone for now and let the credit card company's do their work I would have already tried to prosecute. I'll let you know what happens.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Isn't this the guy who started this thread??
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=29293&page=1&pp=15

Damn man...I hope it turns out this all hyped up ********...and he ends up straight on this s**t...I was really enjoying his thread on that bike build up....Steve2z...dude...don't f**k people around on here bro...make it right and explain yerself.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
damn...Steve2z is using your money to finish or maintain his project.
sheeit, he probably bought a new rear PP with the money he's taken.
among other things. damn...id be pissed!

sucks to hear you mightve got the low end of this deal. and sucks to hear it aint
the only deal thats gettin you. i seen your thread on the stands too.

i hate seeing people on this board gettin ripped off or scammed by other
members on here!!!!!!!!!!

gl mang.
hope it all works out for ya!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts