Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fiend for the track pipe.
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shopped around for a new 19RCS. Came across the SoloMotoParts site and found it (on sale) for $305 w/ free shipping. Sales tax brought the total to approximately $328.64. Continued to shop around. Checked out the prices from both Hard Racing and STG. Former had it listed for #364.95 while the latter had it listed for $329.95. Both offer a price guarantee. Contacted each about matching the sale price of Solo Moto to which STG gladly met with free shipping. Hard Racing considered the tax that I would be charged had I purchased from Solo Moto and therefor would not sell for less than their advertised price. Purchased from Sportbike Track Gear.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
:+1: STG

I follow 4 steps.

Step one
Consider purchase.
Step two
Email Jason.
Step three
Obtain amazing deal.
Step four

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I love SBTG but I also love Ridersdiscount and SuperbikeSupply. It pays to shop around.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Shopped around for a new 19RCS. Came across the SoloMotoParts site and found it (on sale) for $305 w/ free shipping. Sales tax brought the total to approximately $328.64. Continued to shop around. Checked out the prices from both Hard Racing and STG. Former had it listed for #364.95 while the latter had it listed for $329.95. Both offer a price guarantee. Contacted each about matching the sale price of Solo Moto to which STG gladly met with free shipping. Hard Racing considered the tax that I would be charged had I purchased from Solo Moto and therefor would not sell for less than their advertised price. Purchased from Sportbike Track Gear.
yeah why mess around. a pricematch is a pricematch. i figure it's not worth beating you up since other people out of state could purchase and not pay tax.

thanks for the thread, greatly appreciate it. :shakehand

·
Registered
331 Posts
Jason... you ready to hook me up with my tachi motion jacket and pants combo!?

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
from canada doesn't matter I get raped for duties and customs fees regardless oh who I order from haha.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
:+1: STG

I follow 4 steps.

Step one
Consider purchase.
Step two
Email Jason.
Step three
Obtain amazing deal.
Step four
After the order I placed yesterday, Im considering just changing my paycheck direct deposit to go straight to STG.

Jason makes parting with my money way too easy.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
After the order I placed yesterday, Im considering just changing my paycheck direct deposit to go straight to STG.

Jason makes parting with my money way too easy.
I'm just glad I don't live 2 miles away from the showroom, like I used to. Talk about temptation....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts