Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, its tax season, i have a sudden surplus of cash ... so i call [email protected]!

BEST FREAKING MOVE EVER!

their prices on their website, while competitive for the most part are decent enough to make me consider buying online

but i decided i had some questions so i would actually call Jason...

I rattled off a parts list of what i wanted

RS-TAICHI WRX-GP Gloves in black
Sidi Vortice Vented boots
Bell RS-1 Born Free lid
Photochromatic visor for the lid

we discussed sizing and fitments, and jason had a really good bead on what sizes i wanted or needed based on a strong line of questions he asked me about my current gear, and build

he DID talk me out of the Votice boots, and into a pair of A* SuperTech R boots ... i dont know how comfy the vortice boots are, but i can tell you that im freaking in love with the supertech R boots, 250 miles later on the bike, and 3 days in them, they are breaking in nice, no squeeks or squeals, and they just hug the foot, THANK YOU JASON FOR THE RECOMENDATION!

any ways, We start discussing prices, I probably cant even tell you how low he went on prices, but i can tell you i ended up throwing in the Knoxx Colderkillers Wind Buddy http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=438 (which is 130 dollars buy it self) and i was still WAY under the parts cost on their site! (holy hell!)

Do your selves a favor CALL [email protected] YOU WILL LOVE YOUR SELF FOR IT

any ways, with out further delay here are some pics!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I see what you did here..

+1 on calling Jason, just helped me out with sizing a pair of WRX-GP's.. really knows his stuff. Definitely give him a call, and your money :crackup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I see what you did here..

+1 on calling Jason, just helped me out with sizing a pair of WRX-GP's.. really knows his stuff. Definitely give him a call, and your money :crackup:
Your helmet = epic

·
Registered
351 Posts
I love stg!

...and nice gear!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
tenjin, good work on this thread and some really nice new gears you got there! bump for a good seller

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
Guess what just got delivered to my door? My new set of tires that Jason hooked me up with. They were delivered just as he said they would. Once I get a little more money saved up I'm giving him another call for some new gear.

STG FTMFW!

·
Registered
258 Posts
:+1: On ordering from [email protected] He hooked me up with some great deals last week and my stuff finally came in this morning.

Dunlop Q2's (front and rear)

Icon Overlord Prime Leather Jacket

Icon Carbon Lifeform Helmet

Icon Justice Leather Gloves

Icon Balance Point T-Shirt

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^ SQUID! :) ... and this is my thread you pic whore!

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Ain't Even Excited
1,769 Posts
Jason is the effing man!! Really cool dude, easy to talk to, knows his ****, and hooks up deals like no one else!!

STG FTMFW indeed!!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i also need to get gloves in a major way, once they are in the budget i will call jason. also wanted to keep this thread at the top

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just got off the phone with Jason. Hooked me up on a pair of vented A* S-MX 5's and a pair of A* SP-X gloves for the summer. Prices are competetive on the website but definitely can't beat them when you call him direct. Now just got to wait til Friday to get them.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Thanks bro, nice thread. Nice set of gear you got going here, I'm glad you liked it all. Sick pics dude, I'll show Brian. Thanks again.

Thanks dude! :gun1:

Your helmet = epic
I'd say you need to see this helmet in person but his pics really do it justice.

I know where my next motorcycle related purchase will be from. Hint hint.....stg.
(Starsky & Hutch) Do it, do it!

I love stg!

...and nice gear!
You know what? STG loves you.

tenjin, good work on this thread and some really nice new gears you got there! bump for a good seller
Good seller indeed! :retard: Thanks man

Im going to do the same thing, but get the pumas, and a few other things, oh man, jason is going to be rolling in it, hahaha
Pay up sucka!

Guess what just got delivered to my door? My new set of tires that Jason hooked me up with. They were delivered just as he said they would. Once I get a little more money saved up I'm giving him another call for some new gear.

STG FTMFW!
Right on time eh? Save those pennies fool, I'll hook you up.

:+1: On ordering from [email protected] He hooked me up with some great deals last week and my stuff finally came in this morning.
That's a nice set of gear too! How you like that jacket, pretty solid eh? Thanks man, SOLID purchase right there.

Jason is the effing man!! Really cool dude, easy to talk to, knows his ****, and hooks up deals like no one else!!

STG FTMFW indeed!!
Yes, i am.... :drunk:

My set of tires are gonna be here today! I am so excited.

And this rs taichi gloves are soooo awesome! They will be my next pair. Good looking gear dude! I bet you're stoked
Thanks for your business!

Just got off the phone with Jason. Hooked me up on a pair of vented A* S-MX 5's and a pair of A* SP-X gloves for the summer. Prices are competetive on the website but definitely can't beat them when you call him direct. Now just got to wait til Friday to get them.
Good talkin to you bro, thanks for dealing with me direct! talk to you soon

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump! get these guys out there a bit more, share the goodness with others!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts