Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the stickers off and removed all the glue. Now you can tell where they were on the swingarm from the fade difference. What can I use to change this? Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
POLISH IT! :mrgreen: For real, I dunno what else to do ;)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the thought of polishing....I guess I should have asked with what....

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
go back in time and tell yourself to take the stickers off earlier... :mrgreen:

seriously, you can either do what Hot Rod suggested or powder coat. if you're wanting to keep that factory look, only option you really have is to polish it and the have it anodized.

how bad is it? post a pic. cus if it's not that bad you're going to end up paying a $hit load of money for something that may not be that noticable...

C

·
0 Posts
sideout,
Got a pic? I haven't taken mine off yet and might not if it actually looks worse.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will get one tomorrow....
It's not that bad....just not too happy with it

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I took all mine off the swing arm the first day I got it but the one with all the specs for the tire pressure etc. I left on… Thinking now, I am not sure why the hell I did that so I will take that one off tomorrow. =] At any rate, no stains or anything on mine, used Goo Gone.

Jason

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I might try the Mothers idea. It is not residue that is left...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Just a question about this... I know they aren't the prettiest things, but doesn't taking them off make it fail state inspection or something? I wanted to take them off, but read something like about this somewhere... can't remember if it was this website or not.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Utah, you have to leave the stickers about tire pressure. Thats the only one I know about.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts