Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i only have 140 miles. the noise when you go to first gear multiply that by 10x is the sound i get when i go to 2nd or 3rd but it does not cluck when i shift up it clunks when i let go of the clutch after going to 2nd or 3rd. i called honda told me to bring it in here in 2 days. its my first bike i handle it pretty damn good now buti shift slow. give it throttle pull the throttle back clutch in shift up let go of the clutch and hard cluck seems like coming from the front or the middle. so stressed

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I'd suggest starting a new thread every time you have an update on this problem, that should help. And don't proof read or use punctuation with what you write either because I really like guessing what the hell you're talking about.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Take your brand new bike to the dealer. By your own admission you know nothing about bikes, so take it to a dealer who can tell you its all normal. You haven't even run a full tank of gas through it yet you've claimed to had more problems than most people experience in a lifetime.

If you are a troll, we will find you and destroy you.

If you're just a noob then make friends with some local bikers and learn the ropes from someone with experience. If you come running to the internet every time your bike makes a noise you're going to be sorely disappointed with the help you get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts